Thursday, April 14, 2011

another decision in my life

Yup! Another tough decision is there for me. ><


what am I talking about..? Well, it's all about the major paper that I should have choose for my course. It's a tough decision no doubt. Manufacture or logistic? This "simple" question have run around my mind for few days/weeks already. Manufacture, easier to score--all about maths/calculation which I prefer and more suitable for girl but it's too common/higher competitive, anyone can just enroll into this job even their major are not in manufacture ; Logistic, 9 out of 10 seniors(girl seniors..p/s: guy seniors are totally different advises.LOL) will advise you not to take this paper because it's tough and many killers and what no GIRL SENIOR take it before but may lead you a bright future, may earn lot, high job opportunity and bla bla bla.  Gosh..!! look on all these COMMENTS what will be your decision guys? It's tough right? >.<

By the way, after thinking again and again, after asking the opinions from family and after asking my HEART. Finally I've chosen LOGISTIC as my major paper. If you ask will I regret I would say, I will TRY MY EVER BEST on it so that I won't regret about it! As what I always say, never do anything that will make you feel regretful :)

#never regret anything because at one time, 
it was exactly what you wanted#

1 comment:

  1. It is okay my dear.. Just follow your heart,though there is a saying in Malay,"ikut hati makan diri",but,who cares?? :)
    Women used to do thing according to their hearts one.. :P
    No matter what your decision is,support u ya ;)

    ReplyDelete