Saturday, April 30, 2011

ANTI-FACEBOOK!

Have been home for 4days , gonna back to jungle the day after tomorrow! But what the hack I've done here..? hmm, 2 chapters for each of management and transportation was my target, it's a STUPID TARGET actually cz I should have done even more before I back to jungle but still, I can't achieve it!! *guilty-ing* >.<

Facebook-ing and being pig have been my "A-MUST" stuff everyday! The serious issue here is that, BEING PIG FOR MORE THAN 12 HOURS E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y! GOSH!! I am pig without doubt!
*you can sleep as much as you want after final leh noobie!* @_@

After this post, I will keep my broadband into my bag till the day I back jungle 
*I still need my lappie for playing songs and dictionary, thats why ^^*

GO GO GO MISS YAP! jiayouuuu!! AZA AZA FIGHTING!! =)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha~ me too~ although not going back~ but i x really start my study~ guilty=(

    ReplyDelete