Monday, May 2, 2011

letting go

"Guess every girl goes through the same stage, cries over a guy. The only thing that matters here is whether he's worth your tears. Sometimes, letting go might be the key to recover but not holding on. Persisting blindly isn't going to help the situation."

coincidently saw this status on my friend's facebook, has just told one of the babes I will let go him this afternoon. Imma serious this time! From the conversation recently, got a very strong feeling that he's really not the one and it's really not worth for me "wasting" so much time on him since I am clearly know that there wont be any possibilities between us, it's time to wake up! Yea, I know it is the thousand times I'm saying wanna to let go but always fail at the end but this time SERIOUSLY! Believe or not, I really meant it :)

I've posted in the previous previous post "holding tight and not to let go just because I'm afraid of loneness and emptiness" but I'm sure that a bundle of friends and babes is enough to cure my loneness and emptiness. Anyway, I will still holding tight the friendship bond between us. I appreciate it and hope you do so :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment