Friday, May 6, 2011

060511

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control
Every time when you come to my mind, I realize I'm smiling 
I really want to talk to you, but I feel like I’m annoying you
Sometimes when I say "I'm ok" I just want some one to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, 
and say, "I know you're not."
I just want someone who will understand me even when no words are spoken.
why am I so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine..? 
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone , 
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone
Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget 
but, sometimes you must let it go , to see if there was anything worth holding on to
so, Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.


No comments:

Post a Comment