Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I've got YOU ♥

Actually the following post is not the origin wan, I've deleted it and replaced it with the "happy post" I just want to say that incidents that happened within these few days just like playing flying coasters. I can be in heaven in this moment then fall to hell on the next day! Thats what we called life! btw, what I'm going to post is all about the awesome/complicated feeling that I've got in these few days! ^^

I admit that I am lame. Thats why I used to say something very lame here! Again, I got some lame "speeches" wanna "vomit out" here ^^ 
p/s: if you are impatient to read such a long post then sorry! This is my style of blogging. =)

Babe, "who is your dream roommate" is the popular question recently since we are arranging room for next sem but did you realized no one ask me cz everyone of us know the answer of mine will be, YOU! But we've got no choice, we have to make such a decision due to everyone's board-hearted. Yea, it's really cruel if we settle it in another way. Thats why! Anyway, I just accept it since 38po always say roommate can't be good friend. Hope that our friendship can get into a higher level after this and I've found my another new good roommate and I believe that I can click well with her and if SHE piss you off, just give me a call , I'll come and save you! xD  Btw, just to let you know, you're too good for me, Thanks God I've got you as roommate in these 2 semester! sorry if I've did something annoyed you in these period! Forgive me k =)  (woa, it's 3:22am when I'm typing this! so ngam lo..xD)

Dear, remember "uncertainty in friendship is the certainty"..? It's actually mean that(my concept), someone may get confuse about their friend like maybe when you treated a friend with truly/fully heart, or take he/she as best friend but will he/she doing in the same way? I named this as feedback.You are the only one who know what I meant by A.O.L and S.O.B! You asked me before, A.O.L is for two of them..? I would say, A.O.L is for 3 of YOU! Just to let you know, in this moment you are the first person who I thinking of whenever I've got something to share either happiness or sadness! we able to understand each other even when no words are spoken, no hiding and pretending in front of you  =) No more A.O.L , S.O.B and IBL because I could feel the feedback and the HEART from you! Thanks GOD, I'm hoping nothing gonna destroy this! 

S.heart, the "feeling" is coming back, "HLH level" is getting higher, we are getting closer like previous time! Do you realized that..? Guess you are! =)  The feeling is great and thats what we are looking for, right..? A simple action can guess what's in our mind, laugh out loud after a simple eye contact. How many people can do it in this way? haha! I'm just hope that you don't step backward anymore cz I'm stepping forward! I needed everyone of YOU! Without anyone of you, my life won't be that great. People may just need 1 listener,adviser or either "dustbin"! But I'm greedy, I need more than that. I need all of YOU at the same time since everyone of you playing different role in my life! Please, don't step backward anymore! We should know how hard to build THIS, so, don't destroy it, we must hold IT tight,k. 

♥ friendship needs no words! I appreciate it! 

p/s: this post is not mean that I did't care my other friends but these gals who playing vital role in my life have coincidently giving me this kind of feeling just within these few days! thats why I wanna wrote it down all here since my memories no good, I have to record down! I APPRECIATE EVERYONE OF MY FRIENDS! Once you are my friend, you are forever be and I'm treating all my friends with sincere heart! Don't doubt that! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment