Tuesday, May 17, 2011

confusing

woa, now only realized I have leave out here for around 1 week! Was busying with final exam T_____T
mentally and physical exhausted all because of EXAM! Everyday fighting hard on the "war", just sleep that few hours, thanks to my dear NESCAFE he's saving my life in this critical period. *drinking now too^^*


Once again, hope brings disappointment! All the effort gone, worked so hard for my "transportation" and yet I can't score well. I have never been working so hard for any particular subject since I stepped in UUM. It's the 1st paper that I TEND TO SCORE SUPERB WELL, the 1st paper that I've spent SO MUCH time on it, the 1st paper that even I feel stress yet I don't wanna to give up! never think of wanna to give up! FOR THIS SUBJECT! Anyway, because of this, I know I've made a correct choice by choosing logistic as my major! NO REGRET! =)


By the way, babes said BE POSITIVE! To let myself feel better, I should say "I've tried my ever best , even the result will not like what I'm aiming for but as least I won't feel guilty cz I had really put in effort, it's better than doing nothing and regret afterward!" 


Well, regarding to the title. Something is bothering me for around 1 month d. I know it's uncontrollable but it will be the fact that I don't wanna to accept! I may need some time to digest it and hopefully IT will disappear silently , quietly and QUICKLY! It's suffer!
hopefully everything go smoothly~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment