Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm single and AVAILABLE now! :P

Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to

You told us you have found yours, I can't differentiate it's just a joke or real wan.
Btw, if you ask me if my heart bleeding or not? Nope! I would say :P
Am I feel sad..? Hmm, yesh! for that SHORT moment. just a few minutes! I meant it :)
it's so unbelievable that I'm OK with it , no feel like heartbroken and
surprisingly, no more special feeling when meeting you once again!
wondering~~:P
actually there're nothing special happened between us, 
yea! I think too much, I'm too emotional, I'm too easy to fall to someone maybe.
Anyway, "sebelah tangan tak berbunyi"! it's the theory that I should bear with since long time ago.
this "single side love", secret or "published love" should have a full stop here! 455th--E.N.D! 

"There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn't the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life."

thats why I should have SOL here "I'm single and AVAILABLE!" xDDD

1 comment: