Thursday, May 26, 2011

sem 2, completed!

Imma officially completed my sem2, time flied! It was a busier, tougher, hectic sem comparing to sem 1. Btw, I did enjoyed it without doubt! Tonnes of memories have been created, sweet memories instead of sad one! Thanks GOD! =)

3months long sem break started 24th May till 9th Sept. Hmm, sound great uh..? To be frank, a bit sad when thinking of gonna separate with jungle babes for such a long period, I would say, they have become part of my life. A particular terms, songs, foods, patterns etc leading me to their direction. Gonna miss these gals so badly. =(

Anyway,let's have a quick review of all the "ACTIVITIES" in sem 2 , great memories ever 

21st B'day celebration of mine! thanks gals~
greatest memories of the sem! 

TLDM Squash Camp 2011
beside the skills of playing squash, the precious thing that I have got from this camp -- the relationship with squash seniors and members. We are getting closer after this camp 

Steamboat a.k.a Princess B'day! 
p/s: before this should be our baobei-Bobo's B'day celebration but I have got no her B'day pictures in my lappy =(

14th February 2011
while people celebrating valentine's day, we were having our "single party" (western foods party)
let's SOL "I'm single , so what?!" xD

19th February 2011--Jyuin's B'day celebration 
we've awaken her from her sweet dream sharp 12am! :P

YAB spring fest 2011--Awesome Blossom II 
biggest event of YAB  in a sem! =)

"crystal hill" + Alor Setar Mall 1day trip 

MPP spring fest 2011 =D

EON spring wonderland 2011
all of us dressed well for this dinner. Great nights ever! 

Ponggal festival 2011 =)

JCFC cultural night 2011 
"zombie flash mob"---greatest experience of the sem! 

Squash Farewell Party for last sem seniors 

penang trip 2011--all girls 2D1N trip, 16 of us! 
p/s: nice picture edited by Koo =)

2nd steamboat in a sem! it's part of Kah Eng's B'day celebration 
it was a relaxing day out of our stressful exam period and it consider as our last gathering as well before this sem end! it was a Great night~~ :D
p/s: this is the only picture that I've captured using my phone, other pictures all in xiao en's camera~~

it's still 4 of us! Lovely coursemates
girls who I've spent most the time with! went to class, had our breakfast, chill/SRR during break ALL TOGETHER! always laugh out loud/gossip-ing/38 like nobody's business, assignment/fight for exam ALL TOGETHER!  Although sometimes there are some unhappiness happened between us but yet I'd enjoyed the time that spent with you gals. Don't you think so..? xD

"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life"  I am here, specially thanks those who always beside me whenever I needed them and not forgotten those who has helped me lot during this semester. Thanks! see you guys next sem~~ It's time for us to recharge ourself before get back to tiring/stressful but fantastic university's life! Jia You =)

Anyway, I'm finally go back to where I belong to and still, home always the warmest place for us to stay! enjoying home sweet home  


No comments:

Post a Comment