Saturday, April 16, 2011

flash mob

sorry for the belated update for this event , I was kinda busy the past whole week. Flash mob practice/performances, squash club farewell party, cultural night meeting/stuffs , quizzes, assignments and preparation for final. sound crazy uh? everyday sleep less than 5hours plus no nap everyday. hmm, but I did enjoyed this kind of busy life even though some of it like non-sense.hehe. =)


Alright, back to the topic. FLASH MOB!! wohoo~~my ever 1st dance in my life , it was presented to the "Japanese cultural night and charity 2011" in UUM. It was the greatest experience in semester 2 and memorable experience in my life as well. And our theme are "ZOMBIE" so, get ready for the upcoming pictures ^^

normal picture in a day~~~LOL..before turning into zombie..xD

They said I am the cutest zombie~~don't you think so?? xP

completed!! geli betui right? I felt so geli when I was editing this pic ><

with mun~~landasan keretapi!! hahaha

she is my partner actually but you see, the HUGE DIFFERENT between me and her!!
I'm talking about our solekan..LOL

the most "successful ghost" LOL..really look alike uh..? xD

Did you ever seen zombie SS in toilet...? here we are..xD




zombie gang~~~♥♥

jinjang gang~~~♥♥

"I gotta feeling that, tonight gonna be a good good night~~~~~~~" wohoo~~!! what's a memorable/enjoyable experience in my uni life. =)

2 comments:

  1. Ur zombie look really cute and funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah... I wonder why they drawn circle on eye lo..btw, I will take "cute and funny" as a compliment..ahahahha

    ReplyDelete