Friday, April 29, 2011

insomnia

GMRF!! It's 3:30am now but I am still awake! Imma mentally and physically exhausted actually but I can't fall sleep yet!! When facing the book feel damn sleepy but when lying on the bed become damn energetic! Holding note while lying on the bed tend to use this method to get myself falling sleep easily but FAILED then since no matter how hard I've tried yet cant sleep so, tend to "boil my movie" but what the hack headache when facing laptop wo then I should thanks GOD right? mean I can off to bed d but wtf YET CAN'T SLEEP after off my laptop! Then, we normally can "sleep well" after meals right so, I took some breads and biscuits but still..........................!! WHAT THE HACK ACTUALLY HAPPEN??!!! ARGHHH!!!! GMRF..!!! >.<

I WANNA SLEEP LA PLEASE~~~!!! CLOSE EYE AND SLEEP TIGHT!! >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment