Monday, July 11, 2011

110711

Imma too bored today so, was planning to do something SPECIAL..xD

What's so special..? hmm...
I had edited some pictures and keep changing blog's layout and yea, I have spent around 4 hours here >____<  *this shows how FREE I am*
welcome to drop your comment about my newest layout oh..hehe


let's see some of my "products"~~~

nice..? hahaha..purposely created for GMF 
#color 1

#color 2 

anyway, I didn't use these 2 pics as my blog's pic cz I just meant to edit and keep it..hehe.. This is the evidence to show how much I'm missing these girls uh 


by the way, recently fall to the song 《听说爱情回来过》love some of the lyrics inside which exactly indicating my feeling now "有一种想见不能见的伤痛,让我对你的思念越来越浓,我却只能把你​ 把你放在我心中"..no doubt that I miss YOU! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment