Thursday, July 21, 2011

an enjoyable Wednesday ♥

Well, these 2 weeks are suppose not my weeks as I'm start working again and the shift is damn freaking pack! Gosh~~~ Anyway, I've requested one day leave after working for 2 days..haha *if you're my boss, sure you faint!xD* No choice leh, somethings important to do ma ^^


1st round
Went to hill tracking with Yin, John and Tommy 
oh my! was killing me like hell, I was almost faint in the half way >.< *old d la..haha*

let's see my exhausted face..xDD
damn freaking tired, see my messy hair already know how suffer it is, right..? haha

Btw, it's worth when you're on the top of the hill, nice KL view from top there and the weather is damn syok and yea, it's nice place for us to chit-chat uh..4 of us have been chit-chatted for around 1 hour there! =)

2nd round 
Evening, headed to MOMO PARADISE steamboat with Nie, Nicole and their friend Mexx as my Nicole babe's belated birthday celebration ♥
I would say, eating with Nicole is kind of "tiring" stuff, wanna know why...? because YOU WILL BE LAUGHING NON-STOP! somemore today with her "new laughing/joking" member--"uncle mexx".. bo lak arr!! hahahaa.. the night was so laughable, enjoyed till the max =)
p/s: no pictures taken since they're not "hing" this kind of thing one..xDD

3rd round 
After steambot-ing with them , rushed to Huun's earlier birthday celebration---Sing K =)
Sang lot of songs there and it was just so enjoyable when singing with them♥
Anyway, I have broke a RECORD as I didn't get drunk after drank 1 and half bottle of Heineken =P *I'm poor in drinking..xP*
It's maybe I was in a good mood thats why didn't get drunk so easily..haahaa..
Hand-made cake from John and Edward *thumb up*

gals, with Ley Huun..
p/S: happy birthday Gal ♥

Anyway, after this wonderful Wednesday I have to go back to hell's life d >.<
I should be positive huh..? YUP, I have to..So, Jwei Yap don't worry, the following days will be a good good days.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment