Tuesday, July 26, 2011

everything seems miserable

Everything seems so miserable =(
emotional UP and DOWN, 
being kinda irresponsible and hot temper.. 
I don't know why but yes I did! >__<
used to emo as everybody know but it seems getting serious these few days =(

p/s: sorry if I was being rude to anyone of you in past few days, or maybe for those who I have pissed you off or even if I have showing my negativity minded(I take back all my words)..I'm sincerely apologizing here! especially to my mum and sis =.=

Anyway, in order to get myself back to the track and so I have found out lot of meaningful quotes to cheer myself up and I know it probably will change my mind to be more positive.
(used to read through meaningful quotes when emo-ing..LOL)

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. 
Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. 
(so, i suppose to motivate myself instead of keep emo-ing..? hmm~~)

Drink because you are happy, but never because you are miserable. 
(it's so true, I've just experienced this!xD)

Nothing is miserable unless you think it is so. 
(yea, be positive! everything gonna be OK!)

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. 
It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections

last but not least, most favorite quotes of mine and it has helped me passed through lots :_
when the going get tough, the tough gets going!=)

Btw, a lil not feeling well and requested to go back earlier and Im allowed! 
woo~~FULL day shift changed to Morning, GREAT! =) 
Imma lack of sleep everyday and so the consequence now is, dizzy and not really feel well so, think I should have off to bed earlier tonight to get enough rest! Looking forward a better tomorrow.. Take care everybody ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment