Saturday, July 30, 2011

specially dedicate to Cindy babe ♥

It was 29th July, Cindy babe's birthday.. 10 of us were planning to give her something special on this day and yea WE SUCCEED! =)

Plan 1 :
Send her a bouquet (roses with 10 bears which represent 10 of us♥)
Our yook yook was the one who settled this.. bravo to her! well done! 
my dearest was calling me early in the morning when she got to know a bouquet is in her house (she was working and her aunt gave her a call when receiving the bouquet)..she cried when talking phone with me! xD

from GMF! we hope you love this surprise! ♥

10 bears represent 10 of us who will always beside you when you needed us! ♥

Plan 2 :
All GMF's members change facebook's profile picture to ROSE, different colors of roses! 

mine, the nicest one!! hahahahaaa

my warmest place! GMF SIAO FAMILY's group! ♥ 
see different colors of rose..? xD

Plan 3: video, we decided to use RECORDED WISH instead of WORDS =)
we almost kena heart attack because the video seems cant work at the last minutes! OMG, scared us off! haha..luckily it works at the end! not forgotten, BRAVO TO OUR SPY who making this video, it's a awesome video..GOOD JOB!! I cried like a baby when going through the video =P
p/s: due to line's problem , I cant share the video here...anyone who curious about the video can go my fb's wall to have a look ^^ 

And me, sent her a birthday card personally as well! Let's me share some of the contents here =P *somebody wanna gepo about this..haha*
"Cindy babe, finally it’s your turn! Surprise..? haha! Happy birthday, my 38 “yellow” babe! As usual, time to say something lame, I’m lamer what..hehe.. “Unexpected link between us”, I saw this sentence from your blog and this sentence really suit GMF very well! I love this sentence and no doubt that I love you <just the way you are> too..You’re considering one of my close <朋友> in jungle. 3 of you, my lovely course mates are the one I’ve spent most of time with! Lecture, breakfast, chill, and sport all together!And I’m glad that you could be one of the friend that I can <分享> my stories with , remember the 2 days which I went to your room tended to do revision..? so called! Haha.. I won’t forget the feeling of that night, it’s amazing till I can’t believe that both of us shared lot of internal thoughts. 
Here to tell you that <朋友别哭> if facing any difficulties in life because once you needed me, I will <第一时间> be here for you no matter what, will give my entire patient to <听你说> and you are always welcome to <cry on my shoulder> if you needed a shoulder to cry on.
Once again, have a blessed 21st babe, I love you, GMF love you! Friend forever! Hugsss!!"

 Babe, Happy Birthday once again! ILY 

Random thoughts:
Tears dropping non-stop when going through the video! 
Lot of thoughts pop-ing up when going through the video, how 11 of us linked together..?
it's really "unexpected link between us".. FATE brings us together, I would say! 
THEY HAVE BECOME PART OF MY LIFE, I really meant it! ♥
My life wont be so colorful without anyone of them..seriously, I'm missing them all the time since the 1st day of our holiday! ♥
I believed that, LINK between us wont be broken that easily even if all of us may probably been separated by "stupid xxx system"! FRIENDSHIP FOREVER BABES! LOVE!! 

11 of us ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment